WHAT WE DO
We offer HP 500/510 plotter repair services not covered under a warranty or maintenance agreement. Is your 500 plotter in need of maintenance? Let us help. Our experience and skill allow our team to fix the majority of plotter problems quickly and easily, letting you get back to work sooner rather than later.
We do not rely on internet searches or low-quality parts to fix your plotter. With professional plotter repair technicians, we get to work straight away to provide excellent service that gets your plotter working again without any worries.
When you need DesignJet and plotter repair in Florida, contact us right away – we’re here to get you plotting again.
WHY CHOOSE OUR DESIGNJET REPAIR SERVICE?
We believe there is no reason to implement a temporary fix as you know it will only last a short time. This would mean multiple instances of downtime, leaving your business waiting – and slowing down the service you provide to your customers.
With this in mind, we offer a long warranty on the work we do for plotter repair. Our competitors only offer a 30-day warranty on parts, but we go above and beyond to ensure you get the best deal. We provide you with the peace of mind of a 6-month warranty on all plotter repair for both parts and labor.
If other plotter repair companies only trust their parts for a month, how good do you think their repairs are? Trust the professional to get the job done right the first time, with repairs that last and give you the confidence to continue using your plotter.
DesignJet Model Numbers & Services
We Carry All Parts For Designjet 500, 510, 800 Plotters!
- Designjet 500 / 800 ISS Ink Supply Station (New)
- Designjet 500/800 Service Station (New)
- Designjet 500 510 800 Carriage Assembly (New only)
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 42” Carriage Belt
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 24” Carriage Belt
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 42” Ink Tubing System (New)
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 24” Ink Tubing System (New)
- Designjet 500/510/800 Paper Cutter
- Designjet 500 / 800 24″ Trailing Cable
- Designjet 500 / 800 42″ Trailing Cable
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 24″ Encoder Strip
- Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 42″ Encoder Strip
- DesignJet 500/510/800 Drive Roller Encoder Sensor
DesignJet Model Number Services & Repair
- DesignJet 1050c repair, HP 1050c plotter repair & service
- DesignJet 1050c repair | HP 1050c plus plotter service
- DesignJet 1055cm repair | HP 1055cm plotter & service
- Design Jet 1055cm Plus repair | HP 1055cm Plus plotter & service
- Design Jet T1100 24″ repair | HP T1100 plotter repair & service
- Design Jet T1100 44″ repair | HP T1100 plotter repair & service
- Design-Jet T1120 24″ repair | HP T1120 plotter repair & service
- Design Jet T1120 44″ repair | HP T1120 plotter repair & service
- Design-Jet T770 24″ repair | HP T770 44 inch repair & service
- Design-Jet T1200 44″ repair | HP T1200 plotter repair/service
- DesignJet Z5200/Z5200ps 44″, HP Z5200 plotter repair & service
- Design Jet Z2100 44″ repair | HP Z2100 plotter repair & service
- Design Jet Z2100 24″ repair | HP Z2100 plotter repair & service
- DesignJet Z3100 44″ repair | HP Z3100 plotter service & repair
- Design Jet Z3100 24″ repair | HP Z3100 plotter service & repair
- Design Jet Z3200 44″ repair | HP Z3200 plotter service & repair
- DesignJet Z3200/3200ps 24″ repair | HP Z3200 service & repair
- Design Jet Z6100 44″ repair | HP Z6100 44 inch service & repair
- Design Jet Z6100 60″ repair | HP Z6100 60 inch service & repair
- DesignJet Z3200/3200ps repair | HP Z3200 service & repair
- Design Jet Z6200 60″ repair | HP Z6200 60 inch service & repair
- Design Jet Z6200 44″ repair | HP Z6200 44 inch service & repair
- Design-Jet T620 44″ repair | HP T620 plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 500 24″ repair | HP510/500 plotter service & repair
- Design-Jet 500 42″ repair | HP 500/510 plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 800, 800ps repair HP 800 plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 800, 800ps repair | HP800 plotter service & repair
- Designjet 4500 repair | HP 4500 plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 4500ps repair | HP 4500ps plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 4520 repair | HP 4520 plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 4000, 4000ps plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 430/430C (D-Size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 430(E-Size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 450C (D-size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 450C (E-size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 455C (E-size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 5000 42″ plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 5000 60″ plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 5500 60″ plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 5500 42″plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 700 24-inch plotter service & repair
- Design-Jet 700 (E-size) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 750C (D-size) plotter service & repair
- DesigJet 750C plus (24-inch) plotter service & repair
- Design Jet 750C Plus (36-inch) plotter service & repair
- DesignJet 755CM plotter service & repair
|System error code||Description|
|Design Jet 500 Error Messages||HP Design Jet 500/510 Plotter Error Codes|
|HP DJ 500 system error 01:10||A problem with the Electronics module has occurred.|
|HP 500 System error 01:11||The electronics module has detected a connection problem with the cooling fan.|
|HP 500 System error 01:12||The EEROM is not configured correctly.|
|HP DJ 500 System error 01:13||A problem with the Electronics module has occurred.|
|System error 02:10||A problem has occurred with the carriage assembly|
|System error 02:13||A problem has occurred with the carriage assembly.|
|System error 03:10||A problem has occurred with the printers power supply.|
|System error 04:11||Jet direct network card not detected.|
|System error 05:09 (DJ 500 only)||Formatter installed instead of HP-GL/2 accessory card.|
|System error 05:09 (DJ 500 only)||Formatter card failure, or Formatter card not detected|
|System error 05:10 (DJ 500 only)||HP-GL/2 accessory card failure|
|System error 06:03 (DJ 800 only)||Hard disk error|
|System error 08:11||The front panel cannot be detected.|
|System error 11:11||The trailing cable is poorly connected|
|System error 11:13||Problem with setting the voltage of the printheads|
|System error 11:13||A short has been detected in the carriage assembly.|
|System Error 17:11(DJ 500 only)||A problem has been detected while initializing.|
|System error 21:10||A problem has been detected with the Service Station assembly.|
|System error 21:11||A problem has been detected with the Service Station assembly.|
|System error 22:10||A problem has been detected with the Ink Supply Station.|
|System error 41:10||A problem has been detected with the Paper-Axis motor|
|System error 41:13||An error in the paper-axis motor encoder quadrature has occurred.|
|System error 42:10||A problem has occurred with the Scan-Axis motor.|
|System error 43:10||A problem has occurred with the Vacuum fan.|
|System error 43:11||The Vacuum fan is not detected.|
|System error 55:11||A problem with the line sensor has occurred.|
|System error 56:10||Drive roller encoder sensor error.|
|System error 56:13||An error in the drive roller encoder sensor quadrature has occurred.|
|System error 61:04||Firmware error.|
|System error 61:05||The printer was not able to process a job that was sent.|
|System error 62:03||Parallel port communication problem|
|System error 63:03||LAN card communication problem.|
|System error 64:03||USB port communication problem.|
|System error 64:04||Firmware error (USB port).|
|System error 65:03||Generic input/output port communication problem.|
|System error 71:04||Problem allocating memory.|
|System error 71:06||Out of memory problem.|
|System error 72:04||Problem in the scan-axis (firmware error).|
|System error 73:04||Server error.|
|System error 79:04||Miscellaneous firmware error.|
|System error 81:01||Paper-axis shutdown.|
|System error 81:11||Paper-axis shutdown (during the paper advance test).|
|System error 85:10||Paper-axis shutdown (during the paper advance test).|
|System error 86:01||Carriage-Axis shutdown.|
|System error 86:11||Carriage-axis shutdown (during the carriage movement test).|
|System error 86:13||Carriage-Axis shutdown (firmware error).|
|System error 87:13||Unable to read the carriage encoder sensor.|
|System error 93:10||Ink System startup failed.|
Repairing Your DesignJet
We specialize in repairing the most common DesignJet 500/510 error codes, such as 11:11 trailing cable failure, 21:10 service station failure, 86:01 and carriage belt wear or broken belt, 81:01 error encoder sensor error, error 79:04 carriage jam error, paper path errors and issues with the belt.
While these issues may be common, they require an expert to repair them. The internal workings of plotters of all kinds are complex and you should not attempt to repair them yourself without the proper training. This can lead to further problems and potentially serious damage to the equipment which should be avoided at all costs – accidental damage can put a plotter out of action for an extended period.
All HP DesignJet and plotter repair and service parts are compatible with the only difference being the Design Jet 500 plotter sizes. The difference between Design-Jet 500 24 inch and the 42-inch plotter is the trailing cable, carriage belt, interconnect cable, and encoder strip size.
These DesignJet plotters have different main issues due to the postscript model but they use the same mechanical components. Whichever variant of DesignJet plotter you have, we’re able to repair and maintain it to ensure the maximum benefits of the plotter are always available to your business.
MAINTENANCE SERVICE AND CLEANING
If you want to keep your plotter operational, a regular program of maintenance and cleaning is recommended. Over time, the mechanism can become impeded by dirt or lack of lubrication, ink can dry up, and the final quality of the print may suffer.
Using a plotter for a long time without the appropriate service or cleaning taking place can result in the plotter failing. The printhead may move in an uncontrolled manner, the paper may feed incorrectly, and no ink may reach the paper – or sometimes, too much ink will reach the paper!
Regular and professional maintenance for your plotter will reduce the need for plotter repair and will extend the lifespan of your DesignJet. Maintenance is a lower cost option than repair or replacement of a complete plotter, so it is wise to keep your program of maintenance up to date to get the best output and longest service time from your plotter.
Here’s what the standard Maintenance and Cleaning procedure looks like:
- Clean HP DesignJet Plotter Carriage Rails.
- Lubricate the HP DesignJet Plotter Carriage Rails.
- Clean the HP DesignJet Drive Roller
- DesignJet Encoder Strip Cleaning and Inspection.
- Inspect and Clean the HP plotter Platen Assembly.
- Clean the entire HP Design Jet plotter/printer.
- Calibrate the HP plotter print head after replacing the belt.
- Calibrate the ink after the plotter service is performed.
- HP DesignJet plotter quality test printout.
Our Design-Jet 500/510 plotter service technicians are trained to fully troubleshoot your plotter and identify the issues you are facing with ease. They can replace broken belts, clean and replace the ink system, carriage assembly, trailing cable replacement, etc. This means that whatever you need to get your plotter working effectively, our team is capable of getting the result you need.
Laser Printer Services HP plotter repair technicians will work on the following models: DesignJet 500, 510, 800, 1050, 1055, 4000, 4500, T1100, T1200, T1300, T610, T770, T790, Z6100, Z6200, Z5200 plotters
We have ample DesignJet plotter belt kits and carriage belts in stock to repair Design Jet 500 24-inch C7769B, C7769BR, C7769C, C7769CR as well as Design-Jet 500 42-inch plotter model C7770B, C7770C, C7770CR and C7770BR. We also stock plotter carriage belts for HP Design Jet 800 42-inch models C7780B, C7780BR, C7780C, and C7780CR.
We stock 24-inch carriage belt kits to be used on Design-Jet 800/800ps C7779C, C7779CR, C7779B, and C7779BR.
With a maintenance service for your HP plotter, you’ll find that you can print more easily, quickly, and reliably than before. If your plotter is an important part of your business, make maintenance a regular part or your schedule. Remember that the vast majority of plotter issues can be prevented with regular maintenance, so it should always be a priority.
WE ALSO FIX DESIGNJET PLOTTER SYSTEM ERRORS:
11:11 trailing cable error
- 21:10 service station error
- 21:13 service station failure
- 47:01 star wheel failure
- 81:01 paper motor error
- 86:01 carriage jam error and print head error codes
The DesignJet often shows an indication of the error that is preventing you from printing your work. In most cases, the error is accurate, and we are able to resolve the problem as necessary. However, some DesignJet error codes only show the symptoms and not the cause of the issue. As we have wide experience with a great variety of plotters and printers, it is second nature for us to determine what the root cause of the problem is.
Our training and experience come into play as we can provide a cost-effective solution to the problem, removing the error code, and getting your plotter back online.
WE FIX PRINT QUALITY ISSUES SUCH AS:
DesignJet with faint/faded printing
- DesignJet with lines/dots on your prints
- DesignJet making loud grinding noises
Degraded print quality can occur for many reasons. By running a series of tests and physically examining your DesignJet plotter we’ll be able to understand what the cause of the problem is and take action to fix it.
If your DesignJet is making a loud grinding noise, stop using it immediately – continued use could result in severe damage to the printing mechanism. Not all grinding noises are related to this, but the safest option to prevent damage is to hold all print jobs and contact us. We will be with you quickly to diagnose and repair the problem.
We provide Design Jet 500/510, 800/815, 5500/5550, 1050C/1055CM plotter repair with these error codes:
- We provide Design Jet 500/510, 800/815, 5500/5550, 1050C/1055CM plotter repair with these error codes:
- 11:11 trailing cable error
- 21:10 service station error
- 86:01 paper jam error carriage belt wear or broken belt
- 81:01 error encoder sensor error
- 79:04 repair, carriage jam error and check paper path error due to worn out carriage belt.
These errors can occur at any time and often become more common as your plotter gets older. While maintenance can help to delay the onset of certain issues, there will come a time when you need DesignJet and plotter repair.
Fortunately, we have the skills, experience, and parts needed to make this a painless process. Our professional and reliable team is ready to get your plotting working again, keeping your business running, and always putting your needs first.
DESIGNJET AND PLOTTER REPAIR WHEN YOU NEED IT
If your DesignJet stops working when you need it to complete an important task, it can have a very negative impact on your business. We are happy to work on plotters of all kinds to help you get back to work, get that job completed, and see the evidence on paper.
Our professional team members can quickly discover the issue you are facing and resolve it in a cost-effective manner, working quickly to minimize your downtime.
When combined with our plotter cleaning and maintenance options, your DesignJet will never have worked so well! Do not hesitate any time you have a problem with your plotter – we’re always here and ready to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
Contact us today to solve all your plotter and DesignJet issues professionally and reliably.
Call Us at 407-679-6393.