WORRIED ABOUT LOSING ALL YOUR DATA AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS DUE TO EMPLOYEE ERRORS OR HACKERS?
Modern businesses thrive on technology. Securing, supporting, and staying current with that technology is key to successful business operations. Visual Edge IT provides proven cybersecurity services for your entire technology infrastructure.
79% of SMB’s say that they have security issues making them vulnerable to hackers and the growing cybercrime industry.
Interestingly 85% of breaches involve a human element and 61% involved the use of credentials.
As in past years, financially motivated attacks continue to be the most common, likewise, the category of Organized crime boasts 80% the malicious actors and continues to be number one.
75% of malware detected has been delivered via email, while web downloads have been responsible for the remaining 25%. Threats downloaded using web browsers have risen by 24%, partially driven by users downloading hacking tools and cryptocurrency mining software.
A whopping 77% of organizations are unable to access systems or networks post-ransomware attack.
83 percent of organizations agree that they need to think beyond securing their enterprises and take steps to secure their ecosystems to be effective.
Fortify your technology infrastructure with ample cyber defenses so that you can focus on your business without worrying about cybersecurity threats.
Visual Edge IT offers Managed Technology solutions including 24×7 monitoring of your information technology needs. We utilize only the latest hardware and software designed to keep your database, operating system and business applications running smoothly round-the-clock, so you can focus on your business.
- We take the pain and worry away from your computer and IT systems.
- Our response team is on call 24×7 giving you a full-time partner in monitoring exactly who your threat actors are and how likely they are to hack your organization.
- Our RAPID response team never sleeps so rest easy knowing we are monitoring your systems.
- Our proactive virus, malware and ransomware monitoring systems constantly examine all your computer systems taking your security detection and response capabilities to the next level.