DO YOU HAVE THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED FOR HIPAA COMPLIANCE OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY ENVIRONMENT?
Don’t compromise when it comes to meeting HIPAA compliance for your technology environment. There are many regulations and frequent updates to keep track of it.
Not only do you need to train employees and implement business associate agreements, but you must also:
- Assess your network.
- Identify and address security risks.
- Publish policies and procedures.
All while being vigilant over patient and employee complaints, employee mistakes, third-party errors, and data breaches. It’s a lot for small businesses to manage and maintain.
Visual Edge IT follows best practices and stays up to date on the latest and increasingly complicated regulatory compliance environment. We have a team of experts who stay on top of industry mandates and governmental regulations.
INDUSTRY-FOCUSED EXPERIENCED TEAM
Visual Edge IT provides outstanding customer support with step-by-step guidance, ongoing consultation, and access to HIPAA experts. Our tools and templates help simplify HIPAA. We provide you with easy-to-understand policies, procedures, and policy videos — andur pricing is easy on your budget.
We have access to more than 350 experts across the country, including over 30 Tier 3 engineers who will meticulously manage your network infrastructure to secure your environment and ensure privacy and integrity. Visual Edge IT has been supporting customers like you for more than 20 years. With 90 locations across the United States, we bring our customers personalized local service.
HIPAA SECURITY OR COMPLIANCE
With our thorough risk assessment you can expect:
- Streamlined risk assessment process.
- 1–2 hours of collaboration, then we do the rest.
- Additional security recommendations.
- Threat analysis and risk determination.
- Meaningful use requirements.
- We use core objectives to protect electronic health information ( or when we conduct or review a security risk assessment of the certified EHR technology).
HIPAA Policies & Procedures
To better manage complex policies and procedures we provide:
- Centralized employee access to policies and procedures.
- Clarity around HIPAA security and omnibus rules.
- Proof of compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Better patient privacy and protection.
HIPAA Security Training
To improve information retention and compliance we offer:
- Interesting and engaging training videos.
- HIPAA training for existing and new employees.
- Annual employee refresher courses.
- Compliance testing.
- Dashboards to manage compliance reports and track when employees were trained as well as their compliance testing scores.
- Regular employee security reminders.
HIPAA Compliance Portal
With the compliance portal we provide a streamlined experience so you can manage:
- Employee access to policies and procedures.
- Business associate relationships.
- Security incident responses.
- Access to disaster recovery plans.
- Contracts and documents.
- HIPAA-related information.
- Educational videos.
- Audit Book of Evidence.
Our suite of compliance tools allows you to:
- Track access to servers and systems that house patient information.
- Track CD/DVD/USB drives containing patient information.
- Track system activity reviews.
- Manage your entire HIPAA technology suite.
- Terminate procedure templates.
- Access to a range of templates.
- Notice of Patient Privacy (NPP) templates Emergency operations procedure templates.
- Access many more tools and templates.
Cyber Security Policy
Our customizable cyber security policies are available for organizations with 50 or fewer employees and:
- Includes protection for fines and legal council.
- Includes breach notification and credit monitoring.
Covered Entities and Business Associates
To help manage your covered entities and business associates we provide:
- Service for HIPAA-covered entities.
- Specialized risk assessment process for covered entities and business associates.
- Specialized policies and procedures for covered entities and business associates.
- Specialized security training for covered entities and business associates.
Security Incident Response
To better manage and streamline your security incident response we offer:
- Security incident response tools.
- Required breach risk assessment tool.
- Breach documentation tool.
- Patient/HHS notification steps.
- Security experts to assist with breach response.
Track Business Associates
To better oversee and track your business associates we offer:
- Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
- Compliance portal access to BAA’s.
- Business associate compliance verification questionnaire to confirm protection of patient information.
Reference Library Access
In addition, we also provide:
- Access to articles, links, and HIPAA-related reference materials.
- Curated articles on HIPAA topics.
- HIPAA whitepapers and guides.
- HIPAA videos for protecting patient information.
We have been partnering with Visual Edge IT for over 10 years and they continue to handle our account superbly! Having Visual Edge IT as our “IT person” helps us stay current with technology and enables us to service our four offices in a consistent, compatible manner without having a full-time IT employee on our payroll. Using Visual Edge IT is an easy business decision for us.