End of Support for Windows 7 and Server 2008
Don’t leave your windows open to cybercriminals.
Microsoft will officially end support for Windows 7, Office 2010, Windows Server 2008 with SBS 2011 in 2020. There are some great options to upgrade existing Windows 7 computers to Windows 10. Windows 10 is a solid business platform and will continue to run your existing programs. We will work with you to identify what components you may need to replace and/or upgrade in your environment.
Get Your Free Assessment
How can migrating benefit you?
As the Windows 7 end of support date draws nearer, it’s time to consider that long-put-off move to an updated operating system. But don’t worry, you’ll derive a number of benefits from kicking off your migration plan and putting an upgraded system in place. Here are just a few of those benefits:
- Upgrade your Windows environment and acquire the latest technologies
- Increase your security to avoid cybercrime and data loss
- Engage technical experts to expand your team and maximize efficiency
- Understand future technology costs and plan for continued growth
- Document real-time migration processes as a blueprint for future upgrades
- Use more capital for revenue generating activity and less for IT
- There will be no further patches or security updates which will leave your systems at risk for data breaches, liability issues and more. The time to act is now.
Keep Your Business Running Smoothly
We are successfully performing migrations where all data is moved to new servers and cut-over is done quietly, behind the scenes so you have minimal interruption.